Terms and Conditions
In this Policy "We", "us" and "our" means the LaSer UK Group of companies (Creation Financial Services Limited and Creation Consumer Finance Limited), and "you" means the individual who is using this website. Important Information This website is owned by LaSer UK. Your use of this website is conditional upon your agreeing to these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you may not use or access this website.
1. UK Residents The products and services promoted by, and the information provided on, this website are promoted and provided for the benefit of UK RESIDENTS ONLY (including the Channel Island and the Isle of Man).
2. Use This website is provided by LaSer UK on an "as is" basis without warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty as to title or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the fullest extent permitted by the law. Use of this website is subject to your both agreeing not to make or permit any unauthorised modifications to the website, and acknowledging the risk of such modification by unauthorised third parties. You may only download and print extracts of this website for your personal use but may not copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit or distribute any of the content of this website, or, remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices appearing on this website
3. Content LaSer UK reserves the right at any time without notice to change, revise or amend the content of this website, and to withdraw the products and services promoted by this website.
4. Intellectual Property Nothing in these terms shall operate to grant to you any intellectual property rights or goodwill in any of the content of this website, including without limitation any trade and service marks, trade or business names, domain names, design rights, copyright, moral rights, database rights (whether or not any of these is registered), know-how, confidential information and trade secrets used and employed.
5. Confidentiality You shall use your best endeavours to preserve the confidentiality of any information identified by LaSer UK prior to disclosure to you as confidential or proprietary information.
6. Limits of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by the law, neither LaSer UK nor any of its directors, employees or agents shall be liable for:
- any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage howsoever resulting from your use of this website;
- any inaccuracies or typographical errors in the content of this website or interruptions howsoever caused in its use;
- any detrimental reliance by you either on the content of this website or its suitability for your purposes;
- any viruses, worms or other items of a destructive nature downloaded or otherwise received from this website;
- any modifications or corruptions arising from any unauthorised third party access to this website;
- the content of any website which may be accessed through or linked through to from this website over which LaSer UK does not exercise any control whether financial, editorial or of any other kind.
In no event shall the total liability of LaSer UK to you for all or any loss or damage incurred by you exceed the total amount paid by you, if any, to LaSer UK for access to and use of this website.
Nothing on this website is intended to constitute an offer or solicitation of lending or insurance services or an offer to buy or sell products or services.
You will indemnify LaSer UK as is reasonable in the circumstances if a third party makes a claim against LaSer UK based on any actual or alleged:
- negligent or wilful acts or omissions committed by you or persons authorised by you;
- failure by you or persons authorised by you to comply with all or any legislation or government regulation governing this website or its use;
- infringement by you or persons authorised by you of any intellectual property rights in any of the content of this website.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information. However, any personal details or other information entered onto or submitted through this website or by e-mails to LaSer UK shall be entered or transmitted at your risk and LaSer UK shall not be liable for any such information being intercepted or accessed by any third party without the knowledge of LaSer UK or any of its employees or agents.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of the use of this website.
11. Verification and Further Information
Any of the products and services promoted by/or the information provided on this website may be verified, or further information obtained, by writing to LaSer UK, Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA, United Kingdom.
12. LaSer UK Group Companies
Creation Financial Services Limited, Registered Office: Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull, West Midlands B91 2AA (England - company number 1091883) Creation Consumer Finance Limited, Registered Office: 6th floor, Royston House, 34 Upper Queen Street, Belfast BT1 6FD (Northern Ireland - company number NI032565). LaSer UK Group VAT No. 927 2099 11